We are currently looking for a
Reporting Expert in the Trading Fee Controlling group
for our Budapest Office
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,200 offices in 42 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The Brokerage & Clearing Financial Control Group is responsible for the monthly financial close (e.g. accruals, allocations, etc.), reconciliation functions, ensure timely payments are made to our brokers/exchanges/clearing organizations, as well as, management reporting of variances and monthly management reporting of the firm’s trading fees.
The Budapest Trading Fee Controlling group is seeking to fill an Associate Reporting position that requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical, technical, people, and communication skills. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the Trading Fee reporting processes. Our reporting team is responsible for Management and BU reporting functions for Global Trading Fee teams including Brokerage, Clearing, Exchange and Connectivity fees as well as ad-hoc reporting requests. The reporting packs that we produce are presented to the BU in the core locations (New York, London, Singapore) and are used to help decision making by giving a thorough overview of the financial performance of these business units.
We are looking for individuals who are interested in assisting us to prepare daily/monthly/quarterly financials by division, by product for the Global Business Units. The individual will work closely with the Global Trading Fee Controlling Teams to understand drivers of the business model and assist in value added analytics. This position requires a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong communication and PC skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Liaising with colleagues/global counterparts/relevant stakeholders throughout month end close and monthly reporting cycle
- Working collaboratively with global counterparts, design, develop and implement reporting requirements
- Production of high quality Trading Fee reports – presented to the BU by Controllers.
- Responding to ad-hoc reporting requirement
- Assist development of Management information/reports generally, build and ensure consistency in approach, design and development across all fees and products
- Be a champion/expert-user of systems and process
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Outstanding attention to details and follow up
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Guardianship is a high priority ensuring all work carried out in a highly controlled environment
- Proficient in use of MS Excel & Power Point
- Good team player
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please via on the link below by submitting your English CV.