For fulfilling the position
Reporting & Data Management coordinator
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Arconic’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Arconic locations.
We are looking for a Reporting & Data Management Coordinator to join the People Service team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- HR and systems reporting;
- Coordinate reporting requirements
- Handle Customer calls per request, bring in new reporting activities
- Administrative support for People Services teams worldwide
- Work on automation across the Operation.
- Excellent English knowledge; additional language is an advantage
- Precision while completing recurring daily work, paying attention to details
- Advanced MS-Office and data management skills, Macro writing and VBA skills is an advantage
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn
- Flexible and able to multitask;
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.