Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for a
Reporting Data Analyst
Design, develop, deliver and support operational and client-facing reporting.
Work as part of a team, under qualified supervision, according to documented processes to accomplish the following:
- Design and build new automated reports via defined reporting tool
- Execute changes to existing reports or reporting setup
- Translate business requirements into technical plan of approach
- Advise the business on the technical merits and risks of proposed or requested technical solutions
- Ensure reporting quality and compliance with ISO standards.
- Evaluate reporting requests submitted by colleagues and clients on operational and technical merits
- Use ad-hoc reporting to help colleagues solve problems
- Verify success of report generation/distribution routines and troubleshoot problems
- Help colleagues to specifically define unclear change requests
- Identify methods by which the reporting activity can work more effectively, reliably, or efficiently
- Advanced in: SQL Server, SQL, Excel, , C# or VB Sript, Business Objects , Microsoft Reporting Services, MS Integration Services
- At least 1 year working experience with reporting systems
- IT business environment is a plus
- Analytic skills, attention to detail, time management
- Client-oriented approach; good communicator, fluent in English, French is an advantage
- Knowledge of managed service desk performance indicators, metrics and definitions
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our belowing website or via the email address below and write the position’s name into the subject field.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.