Job Title: Reporting Data Analyst
Job ID: 284698
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
Design, develop, deliver and support operational and client-facing reporting.
Work as part of a team, under qualified supervision, according to documented processes to accomplish the following:
- Translate business requirements into technical plan of approach
- Advise the business on the technical merits and risks of proposed or requested technical solutions
- Ensure reporting quality and compliance with ISO standards.
- Evaluate reporting requests submitted by colleagues and clients on operational and technical merits
- Prioritize, schedule, and implement approved reporting requests
o Requirements definition
o Design and development of new reports
o Changes to existing reports or reporting setup
- Answer questions from colleagues related to reports or reporting processes
- Use ad-hoc reporting to help colleagues solve problems
- Verify success of report generation/distribution routines and troubleshoot problems
- Help colleagues to specifically define unclear change requests
- Identify methods by which the reporting activity can work more effectively, reliably, or efficiently
Report: Information distributed by Reporting and any associated formatting or design
Reporting: Consolidation and distribution of information from an electronically accessible source of data to one or more parties. Also used to refer to the tools required to produce a report and the medium by which the report is distributed, including but not limited to online reporting, printed reports, report files in formats such as PDF, Word, and Excel, data warehouses, reporting applications, and macros.
General technical background with some business experience. Working knowledge of SQL, Excel, VBA and Business Objects mathematic and analytic skills; client-oriented approach; self-motivation; team player; problem-solver. Knowledge of managed service desk performance indicators, metrics and definitions.
Job Specific Skills
Technical: SQL Server, SQL, Excel, Access, VBA, Business Objects
Business: Communication, project management, Attention to detail, time management, innovation, reliability.
Technical skills listed are currently applicable but are not fixed. As new skills are required or useful, training will be made available. Other technical skills not listed but already possessed by the candidate are advantageous.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website: Link megjelenítése or via mail E-mail cím megjelenítése and write the position's name into the subject field