Reporting Analyst - London
Our client is a major software company offering business solutions for the Financial Services markets. They are globally based and highly recognisable in the industry.
They are currently looking for highly motivated, intelligent reporting analysts to join our professional services team. You will need to be prepared to learn all aspects of the alternative assets industry (private equity, real estate etc) as well as client consulting skills. For the very brightest candidates there is ample opportunity to grow along with the company and take on responsibility literally from day one. eFront offers worldwide travel opportunities, continued personal development and training for anyone looking for a career in Alternative Assets consultancy and IT.
This role will provide report writing services to a range of system implementation projects. This will include, but not be limited to, report requirements gathering, eliciting report specifications from colleagues and clients, report design and writing using a combination of SQL, a SAS based language (training provided) and MS Excel formulas and VBA macros. The role will support Implementation Consultants and Project Managers in various client engagements.
This role will have the following major duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, consultants and IT teams to gather and assist in defining detailed requirements and functional specifications for reporting elements of implementation projects.
- Develop and deliver functional reports through the use of SQL, FrontScript and Excel VBA.
- Report testing and data reconciliation.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Support the reporting team leader to guide and assist other reporting team members, ensure quality and timeliness of delivery and assist in use and enhancement of team methodologies.
- Ensure all work meets prescribed standards in design and quality.
- Document all work to a high professional standard.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated awareness of programming techniques and methodology
- SQL (Awareness)
- MS Excel (Advanced) - A knowledge of excel formulas as well as a proficiency in writing VBA macros
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work with offshore delivery teams
- A 'can do' attitude - willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
- Degree educated - IT related degree.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A team player who is able to work independently
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
Nice to have:
- End-to-end lifecycle experience of systems development and implementation project
- Experience of investment banking, Private Equity or Real Estate investment.
- Basic SAS programming skills
If you can demonstrate all of the above in abundance then we want to hear from you.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />