On behalf of our BSC partner we are looking for a
Reporting Analyst (French)
- To carry out the month end close processes in a timely and accurate manner for businesses and processes
- Work to be carried out in accordance with the timetables and direction from the team leader and with reference to requests and direction from the Business / Country teams
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliation work for businesses / countries supported - query resolution may require support from a more senior team member and / or support from Business / Country teams.
- Support intercompany processes / Group recharges processes where relevant with the guidance and support from Team Leader and Lead Accountant
- Support the Stats and Tax processes where required under the guidance and direction of Stats and Tax lead accountants.
- Recognised accounting qualification or Academic degree in Business
- Financial accounting experience
- Fluent French
- Able to manage multiple/conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadlines
- Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
- Self confident appearance in relations to the internal and outside world
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Stable background provided by a dynamically growing company
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the ID number in the subject of the letter to Kitzingerné Libricz Anna with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.