Our client, a global leader in aerospace industry has assigned us to recruit for a highly interesting project. At this point, we are looking for a Reliability Engineer for Research and Development department.
The main task of the Reliability Engineer is development and prototyping of new products and advanced technologies for vehicle maintenance & operation enhancement with focus in the aerospace domain.
- Perform basic and applied research in the area of structural health monitoring, conditions based maintenance and prognostic health management for aerospace structures
- Cooperating on development with small virtual technology teams
- Assist in proposal writing to secure funding from internal and external funding sources
- Presentation of the company on conferences and articles for journals
- Develop intellectual property
- Finished university degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electro Technical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Physics
- Previous experience in non-destructive testing methods
- Previous experience with testing of material defects or composite structure design
- Fluent English is a must (written/oral form)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this position please email us your resume in English directly to E-mail cím megjelenítése.