Regulatory Submissions Manager
Full-time or Part-time: Full-time
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up according to Sponsor specifications;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to start-up issues and challenges; and
- Present during bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
- Line manage the regulatory submissions team.
- More than 5 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include CRA or project management experience;
- Knowledge and experience with Clinical Trial Applications within Europe; and
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and local language.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
Please apply online at Link megjelenítése.