Regulatory Submissions Coordinator
More information about this job
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
Ours is a culture of expertise, and we empower our teams to employ their unique talents and experience to take an assertive approach to research, problem solving, and ultimately supporting our partners. At Medpace our employees embody our values and our approach to serving our clients. They work hard, understand our high expectations, and rise to the challenge. In return they are rewarded with interesting projects, career advancement, and recognition and exposure to our international footprint. These are just a few reasons talented individuals join the Medpace team.
- Prepare, review, and file clinical trial applications to domestic and international regulatory agencies;
- Ensure submissions comply with applicable regulations and guidance documents;
- Advise sponsors on changing regulations and compliance requirements; and
- Track submissions and ensure timely filing of documents.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences;
- At least one year of work experience as a Regulatory Submissions Coordinator ;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft® Office; and
- Hands-on experience preparing, reviewing, and submitting regulatory documentation;
- Travel: Minimal
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Adminisztrátor
Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás > Klinikai kutatási munkatárs
Tudomány / Kutatás, fejlesztés > Tudományos asszisztens, Tudományos munkatárs
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|