We are looking for Finance Professionals with Regulatory/Statutory Reporting experience for our prestigious international client operating in bank sector.
- Oversee the production and delivery of daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly statistical/regulatory reporting returnsTeam management responsibility for a team of analysts, including recruitment, goal setting, performance evaluation
- Maintenance and further development of key controls including reconciliations, variance analysis and mapping reviews
- Check and ensure that procedures and policies are applied to adequately cover rules and regulations
- Ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency
- Liaise with multiple departments of the appropriate countries (including Financial Control, Treasury and Operations) to resolve issues
- Deep involvement in new system / process implementations related to Regulatory reporting requirements
- Prepare and update procedures for all returns as required
- Participate in future process migration activities.
- College or University degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- 7-8 years of experience in financial reporting/accounting/auditing roles
- 2 years experience in a team leader role
- Prior experience in a regulatory or risk reporting role
- Experience in IFRS reporting
- International experience
- Advanced MS Excel and Access knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details
Our client offers the opportunity to join a dynamic organization and professional team in a modern working environment. Employees enjoy competitive compensation package, trainings and long-term opportunities for further professional development.