Our client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting ad business process outsourcing services.
If you are an expert in Regulatory Affairs / PV Database handling, be part of a rapidly expanding multinational company, be part of a colourful and youthful team, you want to develop and grow...apply below!
• Performing Regulatory Database Management in co-operation with several internal teams
• Maintain & track document version control & populate/update standard attributes in database
• Bachelor degree in life sciences/pharmacy with 2-4 years of experience in Regulatory Affairs / PV Database handling.
• experience in Databases and experience in tracking / meeting deadlines e.g. working with AE in PV DB would be a suitable background and documents maintained as per organizational requirement.
• Hands on experience of regulatory database management for e.g. eDMS/firstdoc, documentum etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work
• Service excellence oriented
• Proactive team player
• Problem solving capabilities
• Attention to detail
• Achievement orientation
•Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
•A role that provides you progress both professionally and personally
•Open and colourful work place with multicultural community
•Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere and state-of-the-art technologies
•IT Academy courses, professional development and career path
•Convenient location and nice office building