Regulatory Affairs Specialist (OTC)
Regulatory Specialist is needed by our global ethical pharmaceutical assignor to join their team in Budapest.
The purpose of the role is to obtain and maintain marketing authorization and ensure regulatory compliance for consumer healthcare (OTC) portfolio in Hungary.
• Support submissions and follow-up of regulatory documentation.
• Preparation and implementation of local procedures.
• Follow up the packaging material development projects.
• Cooperate with other departments.
• Establishes and maintains good relations with external/internal partners.
• Forwards adverse events to the Drug Safety responsible.
• University degree in Life Sciences discipline, preferably PharmD
• At least 1-2 years experience in regulatory affairs with pharmaceutical company or competent authority.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest