Our Partner offers excellent career opportunity in Treasury, the Company is a dynamic multinational organization with excellent career objectives for ambitious co-members. The following position is available:
The ideal Candidate will be responsible for the efficiency and liquidity of Cash Pool, monitor and control the operations of all liquidity management which include, but are not limited to daily transaction flows, bank fees, individual bank balances and overall pool balances for European Region.
Ensure the compliance of external regulation and internal policy. Proactively monitor cash management processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to banking and treasury policies, and escalating to management.
- Enhance the efficiency of the Company’s financial flexibility and liquidity by identifying internal and external resources in conjunction with the HQ.
- Design, build, document and implement an efficient cash management solution to include forecasting, planning, reporting, and potential pooling of cash balances across several operating units in different currencies.
- Manages the business foreign exchange requirements. Trades in the market and manages exposures as part of the daily operation needs of the different financial products offered by the Company.
- Establish bank relationships in order to facilitate external funding, secure physical cash requirements for independent operations.
- Identify and maintain optimal bank account structures while reducing bank fees. Manages the opening, closing, and changes to bank accounts, as needed.
- Prepare and drive cash flow forecast.
- Review current control framework of the Company banking accesses (bank accounts, applications, etc.), identify weaknesses and close weak point in order to prevent inappropriate payments and fund transfers.
- Identify and mitigate market, liquidity, foreign exchange, counterparty and operating risks in the business.
- Assist with resolving higher level treasury issues, implementing efficiency projects and performing other Treasury projects as assigned.
- In depth understanding of Treasury principles including cash management, banking operations, financial markets and financial instruments
- Around 8 years of experience in corporate treasury, finance, financial planning & analysis
- Degree in Finance, Economics
- Knowledge and understanding of EU regulations PSD, PSD2, SEPA DD, EMIR, etc.
- Solid technical experience in different payment systems (eg.: SWIFT)
- Financial services industry experience
- Fluency in English
- Self-motivated and ability to work in different locations
- If you are a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) it is a plus!
- Excellent analytical / financial skills; attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Consultant - Finance
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 516 (Direct)