Are you an experienced Sales Manager in the automotive industry?
Fleet, Hybrid and Eurotax mean a lot to you?
Would you like to develop in a newly established, multinational team?
If yes, the following position is available for you!
- Development & implementation of sales strategies across the region
- Implementation follow-up of the launched Fleet, Hybrid and Trade Cycle Management
- Monitoring of KPIs as to bring forward Best Practice Sharing and Cross-carline and Regional alignment
- Coordinating the strategic meetings and retailer meetings
- Reporting to Vice President and to Director Regional Sales & Marketing
- Focus on Fleet with proposing clear and tangible support to local offices through development and roll-out of different tools (fleet deals approval module, total cost of ownership calculation, full-service lease product, lead management project, etc.), incl. reporting
- Close co-operation with departments of product/sales/aftersales and Eurotax
- Regional Hybrid strategy development and implementation, strong follow-up within the region
- Focus on Trade Cycle Management, sales promotion (incl. specific promotion for Hybrid vehicles, car renewals program, etc.) and Re-marketing
- Regional Certified used car program definition & customer promise based on Pan-European program
- Regional Customer One digital journey project management coordination
- Master or equivalent university degree
- At least 10 years of experience in the relevant area/position
- People management experience
- Has the ability to lead & cooperate within own team/department and
- Open minded and innovative
- Business oriented mindset
- Strong analytical & strategic skills
- Being part of a dynamic and international team
- Opportunity to develop at an evolving and innovative company