Our innovative multinational Client, pharmaceutical market leader in Eastern Europe is looking for an experienced
who will provide safety and environmental management expertise to 9 sites to help ensure compliance with local laws / regulations and Company policies / procedures.
- As the member of the global safety and environmental team take part in the working up and development of the safety and environmental management system, responsible for the implement and compliance of it.
- Responsible to coordinate the ESH Programs, Policies and Procedures in 9 sites.
- Improve Continuously the Environmental, Safety and Health performance at all of the sites, with the reduction/elimination of recordable incidents, to enhance the Safety culture improvement.
- Monitor and take action to ensure compliance with local ESH regulations.
- Implement procedures, guidelines, trainings and other support materials that will ensure the compliance to all company and legal requirements.
- Interact with site supervisors and ESH Generalists, specialists to get their full support and understanding to our program and objectives, and to implement the ESH Master Plan and ESH goals for the region.
- Perform internal audits and document results and follow-up plans.
- Conduct safety inspections and field observations within assigned safety region.
- Investigate incidents, respond to incidents within the assigned safety region. Analyze incident/accident data to identify specific trends and hazardous conditions that require an in-depth analysis and development and/or implementation of policy revision.
- Compile regional safety data and provide management reports regarding the work activities accomplished by the safety region. Prepare reports for corporate and global management as requested.
- Plan, follow and control of the expenses.
- University or college degree in Environmental, Safety/Health.
- Environmental, labour health, industrial safety and fire protection degree.
- Minimum of 5 years EHS management leader experience preferably in pharma or chemical industry related sector.
- Excellent English knowledge both in verbal and written.
- Strong computer knowledge.
- High-level organization and coordination skills, leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to supervisors and global management.
- Able to anticipate challenges in processes and able to discover potential solutions,
- Dynamism, flexibility, hard-working,
- Self-employed, resoluteness.
- Ability to travel 25% - 40% of the time.
- If you are interested in our position please send your CV and motivation letter to the following e-mail address: