Regional Procurement Manager
Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance, Procurement and Order Management.
- Drive implementation of global supply strategies that result in enhanced value, breakthrough total cost reduction and continuous improvement for marketing services and print spend.
- Develop and maintain expert level supply market knowledge using supplier visits, Internet, trade journals, personal interviews, and other research techniques.
- Develop, implement and manage process and organization (internal or external) to effectively perform asset management for wireless devices, personal computers and desktop software to optimize use of existing inventory and reduce overall costs.
- Interpret appropriate supplier management processes to drive selected suppliers within assigned categories towards world class performance, including serving as focal point for the supplier relationship.
- Lead value management/kaizen workshops with selected suppliers to drive down total cost of ownership.
- Lead cross-functional category management team to enable strategic sourcing and supply management for assigned categories.
- Negotiate, draft, review and approve supply contracts for goods/services.
- Ensure compliance with contract review and approval procedures prior to execution.
- Develop, track and report on appropriate OUS category performance metrics to capture performance and provide credible input to the global corporate budgeting process.
- Manage staffing assignments including: hiring, terminations, performance reviews, define goals and objectives.
- Travel to various KCI and supplier locations to become familiar with different internal client requirements/issues, and with supplier capabilities and to conduct value management or kaizen-style workshops.
- College or University degree in Business or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in indirect or direct strategic procurement of goods or services (Non-contingent Professional Services, Legal Services, Management Consultants, Healthcare/Benefits, Real Estate, etc….)
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Excellent English
- Demonstrated persuasive skills and ability to influence senior executive leadership
- Demonstrated change management skills and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management and experience managing procurement projects.
- Demonstrated experience delivering total cost reduction on an annual basis
- Experience with world class procurement practices, including but not limited to supplier scorecards, value management workshops, Kaizen, etc.
- Demonstrated business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- Experience with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certification in Continuous Improvement Methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean) is an advantage
- The opportunity to work for an organization that strives to improve patients' lives
- Dynamic and modern work environment in the city center
- Young team and cooperative atmosphere
- Development opportunities
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján