Our Client is an international premium spirit company producing the world's best and best loved whiskies. On behalf of them we are looking for a Regional Manager who will be responsible for the premium spirts portfolio in the Easter-European region.
Your job will include cca 30% traveling to the surrounding countries by car.
- continuously visiting and maintaining good relationship with the distributor partners in the region (including multinational strategic partner and smaller companies)
- encouraging distributors to tailor global brand plans to local customer needs
- identifying business development opportunities
- quarterly brand reviews with distributors
- create and monitor 5 years' strategic plan
- recommending brand priorities, levels of investment, volume and profit goals by countries
- creating reports, overseeing & assisting in the budgeting process for the region
- continuously influence and motivate distributors and their sales forces
- bringing-in best practices from other countries
- participating on workshops,act as the company expert in commercial and competitive intelligence in relevant markets, act as 'brand ambassador"
- the ideal candidate speaks FLUENT English (high level) and knows the premium spirit market segment OR has experience in connection with other premium category goods
- has sales background and commercial mindset
- ideally worked in a regional role with multiple countries, knows the Eastern European market
- is a good negotiator
- already managed a team or had dotted line reports
- has excellent communication and presentation skills
- able to think on strategical level
- opportunity to join a constantly growing company with excellent results
- regional responsibility
- competitive base salary with annual bonus
- company car for private use