We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager for one of the most innovative IT Start ups!
• Working out and managing all HR processes: Workforce planning, HR Controlling, Compensation and Benefits, Recruitment & Talent Management, Training & Development;
• Responsible for supporting and updating Hungarian business unit on all HR related matters
• Assistance of developing and promoting company culture in Budapest and across all offices in the world including US
• At least 3 years of relevant HR business partner experience in multinational environment, at least 1 year at Start-up organization is an advantage!
• A general understanding of employment laws (ideally in Europe or North America) and their possible impact on HR matters and regulatory compliance. The ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive information.
• Cheerful and outgoing. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, excellent presentation skills, analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Able to work with minimal supervision and frequently changing requirements. Ability to adjust in a growing and fast-paced environment is a must.
• A university degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related areas is strongly preferred.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in Word format E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
Working place : Budapest