We are searching for an HR Business Partner based in Budapest with responsibility for multiple countries in Central and Eastern Europe. Whilst this is a strategic position, the role is operational and spans across all HR functions. The position will be part of the EMEA HR Team and have a close professional relationship with other HR Business Partners based in different parts of EMEA as well as the centralized Comp&Ben and HRIS functions in Madrid. It will report into the Director Human Resources, EMEA.
The role requires about 20 % of international travel within EMEA.
- Partners with Senior Leaders to understand business objectives and identify the corresponding human resources needs
- Develops and implements human resources interventions that align with the business objective
- Acts as an adviser and coach to Senior Management on any HR related item.
- Owns the communication and implementation of global and EMEA HR programs, processes, systems and standards within the client group
- Defines the hiring and talent attraction strategy for the client group and ensures that recruitment activities are accomplished in a timely and effective manner
- Works with the EMEA and Corporate Comp&Ben teams to align structures, job codes, descriptions and compensation to ensure an appropriate level of consistency
- Collaborates with the line management on identifying high potentials and promotable employees, establishes succession plans for key position, and takes an active part in their development plans and career development
- Proactively encourages performance improvement plan activities to address underperformers with a focus on development
- Owns and leads designated HR projects, based on EMEA HR strategy and the priorities set by the EMEA HR Director
- Is the interface of employees for any HR related item
- University degree in Human Resources, social sciences or business or equivalent. Further professional HR qualification preferred
- Fluent English. Hungarian or other languages would be a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an HR Business Partner including responsibility for a multi-country line organization
- Proven success of managing complex HR projects in a matrix organization
- Results driven self-starter with a hands-on attitude
- Strong team-player who can be flexible and adapt to change
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic individual
Reed MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
Tel: +36 70 42 29 808
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Apply directly to Lili Dallos for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities. +36 70 42 29 808
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.