Our client is the world's leading water treatment and process improvement company. They create value for our industrial and institutional customers by developing and implementing innovative, differentiated solutions that are financially, technically and environmentally sustainable.
The Budapest office is responsible for serving the European Subsidiaries and they are now looking for a Regional FP&A manager.
The FP&A Manager is managing a team of 1 FPA analyst in Budapest. The role reports to the FPA Manager EMEA based in Zürich regional HQ.
Roles and responsablilities
• Provide timely and reliable input into various systems and processes
• Coordination, completion and delivery of Supply chain forecasts, budgets and cost reviews
• Support the annual budgeting process and own European Supply chain reporting timetable
• Drive continuous reporting process improvement , leveraging existing ERP & BI systems.
• Organize and coordinate the Supply chain Finance sharepoint site including data/report repository
• Prepare presentations for various leadership meetings
• Support the coordination of internal and external Audit. Coordinate SOX/Audit processes
• Drive and successfully implement specific Supply Chain Finance related projects
University Degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
• Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA / CIMA) preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of ERP/MRP/BI systems and related improvement initiatives (ideally SAP)
• Background of dealing with non-finance management, with understanding of accounting and business controls
• Experience in accounting/controlling within in a multinational manufacturing organization
• Preference/strength in structured, organized and planned working and documentation
• Strong communicator with ability to provide and condense complex information into comprehensible and actionable presentations.
• Pro-active, dynamic and business-oriented approach and mindset
• Mobility and fluency in English
- Challenging International environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Other career opportunities within the company