A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our client – who is holding a leading role in the manufacturer sector - is looking for a Regional Finance Manager with expertise in the Manufacturing sector to their Budapest- based office.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
• Setting up and driving execution of financial objectives, capital plans, and leading plant financial planning process,
• Production of monthly report of budget/forecast variances by department and follow up actions to meet targets,
• Managing the setting up of new finance function and accounting flows in Hungary and supporting new ERP implementation,
• Submitting required financial reports, forecasts, quotations, budgets, and analyzing on time in accordance with plant and corporate deadlines,
• Leading the EMEA budget and forecasting process and provides recommendations to management to drive business results to achieve plant financial goals,
• Ensuring the accurate appraisal, interpretation, and analysis of financial results,
• Financially evaluation proposed sales deals and provide recommendations to the management relating to the viability of proposals,
• Preparing and analyzing balance sheet reconciliations with appropriate supporting schedules,
• Organizing, supervising and being responsible for the accounting and tax processes,
• Cooperating with legal, organizing, supporting and being responsible for compliance processes for EMEA region.
• Degree in Finance or Business,
• MBA degree preferred,
• Fluency in English,
• Minimum 5 years Finance experience,
• At least 2 years expertise gained in the Manufacturing sector, including Finance managerial experience,
• Good knowledge of US GAAP and Hungarian GAAP,
• Professional knowledge of Hungarian accounting and taxation,
• Good knowledge of management accounting,
• Knowledge of SAP,
• Innovative and flexible attitude,
• Reliable, hands-on, down-to-earth personality,
• Excellent communication skills,
• Strategic thinking.
What we offer:
• Competitive level of compensation with EMEA responsibility at a heavily expanding multinational company,
• High level of independence, innovative thinking, good influencing and persuading skills,
• Outstanding environment, international working culture.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Tóth Viktória: E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!