Regional Finance Analyst
My client looks for a senior Supply Chain Finance Analyst to support regional financial activity and improve the capability with a high-caliber expert. In this position you will report to the regional finance lead and collaborate with the finance team to deliver business-influencing financial analysis of the company’s complex supply chain. You have proven skills of decision supportive financial analysis and good understanding of the added value creation within a big organization
- Analyze total costs of the supply chain including standards, variances, indirect overhead, etc
- Extract decision supportive financial data for management and commercial decisions
- Support creation of forecasts, budgets and cost reviews
- Analyze and report cost impact factors together with product line leaders
Desired skills and qualifications
- Controlling, accounting or similar qualification
- Fluency in English
- At least 3 years experience as factory controller or similar manufacturing related financial analyst experience
- Strong user level of SAP or similar ERP
- Proven analytical skill, strong Excel including pivots
- Understanding of financial data creation and how to gather further information on a global level
- Able to cooperate up to top management level within the organization
- Result-driven, proactive personality
The position is located at central Budapest.
My client offers excellent work conditions, professional colleagues and the possibility to advance to regional finance leadership position with this vacation.
To apply, please send your professional resume to: E-mail cím megjelenítése.