Our multinational partner offers reliable help to its partners in all strategic fields of patient care. The company provides high-quality and cost-efficient solutions, not only for the purchase of medical products, single-use equipment, and high-value instruments, but also regarding different aspects of logistics and tenders.
You will be sitting in Budapest at the HQ, reporting to the Regional Controlling Manager.
Your tasks will be:
- Assisting in the consolidation process
- analytical review
- financial integration of new acquisitions
- control of balance sheet reports
- intercompany reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory financial statements)
- Forecasting/budgeting process
- Supporting the Group year end audit process
Who you are?
You are someone who has deep knowledge in accounting, reporting and consolidating different entities.
You gained experience in (regional) controlling at a multinational environment.
You not only successfully prepared yearly budgets, monthly forecasts and management reports, BUT you had influence on the whole business.
If you feel the passion to drive the business further and further in 8 corporate legal entities, apply now!
You also need to fulfill the below criteria:
- Degree in accounting / economics
- 3–5 years experience in a controller role in a multinational company
- Very high level of English
- IFRS knowlede is a plus
- IT literate
- Comfortable with day to day use of multiple currencies
- Flexibility and openess
- Very analytical
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Self-motivated and driven
- Rapidly growing company with further career opportunities
- Open and flexible environment
- Motivating team
- Attractive compensation package