Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
The Company has the following employment opportunity:
Regional Commodity Leader
- Be responsible for the management of a specific set of commodities
- Support the selection, development, and management of Strategic Suppliers to meet the sub-commodity cost and performance goals
- Manage the plan to establish and maintain long-term relationships with Strategic Suppliers and supporting cost and performance goals.
- Maintain relationships with supplier
- Manage key discussions with strategic suppliers
- Identify cost reduction opportunities (transfer, negotiation) and submit to stakeholders. Manage commercial aspects of the implementation with supplier.
Co-ordinate the collection and ensure accurate reporting of all savings/price increases for their area of responsibility
- Manage supply base consolidation for Pre Identified Commodities
- Management to coordinate sourcing decisions on new programs
- Monitor current supplier market conditions, technology roadmaps, and identify supply/demand challenges
- Third point for the Site Materials Management in term of escalation
- Undertake and manage key projects within the EMEA Region such as Days of Supply Initiatives / Obsolescence Mitigation via Third Party Service Partners
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar environment as a senior buyer
- Ability to lead / influence change within the Region at Plant Level
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical commodities an advantage
- Knowledge of suppliers within Central / Eastern European Region is an advantage
- Fluent both oral and written English is a must
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Oracle knowledge is a big advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s!
|Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás, Kereskedelem / Értékesítés, Elektronika / Telekommunikáció|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség
|Határozatlan idejű, Teljes munkaidő|
|Budapest, Fejér, Pest, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Tatabánya|