Competitive Salary & Bonus
Cielo Talent, the world’s leading provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions, have recently opened their brand new European Recruitment Centre in central Budapest, to support the regions significant business growth. From the Budapest office, dedicated recruitment teams will attract, source and hire quality talent for clients.
As such we are seeking an experienced Recruiter to join one of our Global FMCG Account Teams, where you will be supporting a Global Organisation on their recruitment requirements within Europe.
- End to end recruitment, to include;
- Briefings with hiring managers
- Talent Attraction, Sourcing, Selection & Assessment - CV screening and interviews
- Offer management
- Managing stakeholder relationships, to include; line managers, HR and department heads
- Management of third party suppliers where necessary
- Advising the business on best practice
- Building expertise in the client’s business
- Generation of timely and accurate data through ATS or CRM system
- Responsible for ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are consistently met
- Vacancies are filled with the right people at the right time & at the right cost as defined by SLAs / KPIs & individual customer needs
Strong, innovative and creative are all attributes of people that make Cielo different.
In addition to this:
- Strong Recruitment Experience
- Background in direct sourcing as well as advertisement management
- Fluent in English and one other European Language; French/Dutch/German/Spanish/Italian
- You will have recruitment expertise across the hiring process including sourcing, selecting and interviewing.
And if that sounds like you, it’s time that we were talking.
Are you ready to seize the moment, shape the future and rise above? Join Cielo! We offer our people a distinct, challenging and rewarding culture defined by our employees and our shared attitudes.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – Talent Rising. At Cielo, we are bold. We are multi-dimensional. We have the courage to be different, and we strive to change the way the world views talent. We seek individuals with the same drive; those passionate about helping Cielo and our clients continue to rise above.
You will be joining the largest independent global RPO and Talent Consulting business that consistently features in the Top 3 of the RPO Baker’s Dozen rankings for the categories below:
Other Cielo rankings:
- Quality of Service
- Breadth of Service
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of global talent acquisition and management solutions. In May 2014, the company rebranded to reflect the successful integration of U.S.-based Pinstripe, Inc. and UK-based Ochre House, which combined to become the largest independent provider of strategic recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), search solutions and talent consulting services worldwide. Cielo leverages its global scale, customized, innovative solutions and entrepreneurial agility to help clients achieve sustained people advantage and outstanding business outcomes. Through world-class, technology-enabled solutions, Cielo serves clients primarily in the financial and business services, consumer brands, technology and media, engineering, life sciences and healthcare industries. Cielo’s global presence includes nearly 1,400 employees, serving over 100 clients across 68 countries in 26 languages. This footprint includes Moorland Gray, the largest and most successful executive search firm in the Middle East and North Africa. Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above.