Recruitment Team Lead
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client is a prestigious company with worldwide presence, for which we are looking for a Recruitment Team Lead to their Budapest based business services center.
Lead a team of Recruiters to provide HR administrative and reporting support to HR Services colleagues, employees and Line Managers to help them to deliver their business objectives.
Act as a subject matter expert to support team to provide consistent and relevant guidance to customers. Empower Recruiters to work across organisational and functional boundaries to resolve customer requests, owning the resolution of issues end-to-end. Focus on continuously improving customer satisfaction, service quality and efficiency to deliver excellent customer service.
• Responsible for managing a team of Recruiters to ensure that personal ownership, accountability, professional development and continuous improvement is at the heart of the way they operate
• Responsible for managing a team to effectively hire employees, organize interviews, advise and support hiring managers and other correspondence which aligns with company policies and practices, ensuring terms are clear, unambiguous and free of jargon.
• Coaches and support Recruiters to resolve customer requests by enabling them to take ownership of issues and work across organisational and functional boundaries.
• Work proactively with the team to focus on the candidate and hiring manager experience, prioritising workload to resolve requests and work packages within defined SLAs.
• Communicates operational plans, HR Services strategy and values to the team, to ensure they understand their role in delivering excellent customer service
• Drives continuous improvement within the team by empowering individuals to identify and own continuous improvement initiatives
• Review and report on key metrics to understand team and individual performance, identifying areas for training/development and continuous improvement
• Review and report on key metrics to identify trends in volumes, productivity and customer queries, working with HR Services Management Teams to develop ways to improve the service provided to customers
• Build and maintain internal relationships across HR Services and wider HR/DPA community, role modelling the collaboration required to operate a seamless service across HR.
• Manage the onboarding, induction and training process for new employees to minimise time to competence to deliver a confident and credible HR service
• Relevant experience and knowledge of Recruitment, HR policies and procedures is desirable.
• Experience of handling a high volume of requests and vacancies.
• Experience of managing a team
• Experience of working in a multinational environment is desirable, but not essential
• Personal resilience and effectiveness
• Customer Centric
• Team Management
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a