What is BalaBit, you ask? It is the accumulation of the knowledge and experience of brilliant and devoted people, and a place where people can laugh even at the nerdiest jokes. It is also an exciting workplace, providing you with answers to your questions and feedback on your ideas and work efforts. A place where your projects can be just as engrossing as a good TV show or an exciting game. And last but not least: one of the world's leading IT security software vendors with approximately a million open source users from all over the globe.
We are looking for a
with dynamic personality and helpful attitude to join a creative, energetic, young team.
- Manage and monitor recruitment process from position specifications to onboarding.
- Fulfill Engineering, Sales and Back office openings at BalaBit within the expected timeframe.
- Handle international searches to our offices in Western Europe and in the US.
- Search and contact candidates from various databases, increase our candidate pool.
- Advertise vacancies and screen applications.
- Responsibility in recruitment budget
- Scheduling and conducting online, phone and personal interviews.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with agencies and suppliers.·Support induction programs for new hires.
- Build strong relationship with potential applicants and ensure all candidates receive feedback in a timely manner.
- Active participation in process improvement, company policies and documentation.
- Support managers about hiring decisions.
- Administration of HR activities, administrative support of management.
- At least 2-3 years experience in end-to-end corporate recruitment.
- Fluent and active English language skills (both verbal & written).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Organization and multitasking skills.
- Dynamic, open personality, goal oriented approach.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and web-based applications.
Why choose BalaBit?
- Because with us you can contribute to the development of professional products that make the world a safer place.
- Because you can be part of an energetic, agile and happy HR team J
- Because with us you can learn a lot about your profession and more.
- Because we value the sharing of knowledge.
- Because here you will have all the freedom, tools and company you need to create.
- Because we let you catch a break and unwind whenever you need to.
- Because our offices are cozy without being oppressively trendy.
Workplace: Budapest XI.
If you are interested in the above mentioned opportunity, and you believe that you fulfill the requirements, please upload your English CV and your cover letter with your salary expectations via the link below.