The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
• Partner with managers and supervisors to identify and determine recruiting needs
• Manages the interviewing / hiring process.
• Negotiate salary and relocation offers
• Develop and maintain network of agency contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
• Provide regular updates to Managers on the execution of the recruitment strategies.
• BSc degree - PHR or Human Resource Management Certification desired,
• 2-5 years experience in recruiting, must include in-depth knowledge and awareness of staffing strategies, experience building and executing strategic plans, internal and external provider management,
• Good command of English language.
We offer you:
• Professional and personal development,
• Company culture supporting and recognizing performance,
• Reasonable wage, fringe benefits,
• International work conditions.
Place of work:
• Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county