The Kempinski 5-star property Kempinski Hotel Corvinus Budapest is looking for a
Creating and implementing the research strategy of the hotel. Screening the applications, conducting the first interview and organising the interview process with the Head of Departments. Evaluating the candidates, building up a potential internal candidate database.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in HR or Hotel management
- A minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment
- Extensive professional network, hotelier and hospitality market knowledge
- Passion for luxury and hospitality, understanding the human requirements of hospitality industry
- Experience with interviewing, holding assessment centres
- Fluent in Hungarian and very good language proficiency in English
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent appearance
What we provide
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- International career opportunity
- 5-star work environment
If you are interested, your English CV with photo is welcome till the 15th May 2016.