Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Recruitment & HR Coordinator, Shared Services
About the organization:
Shared Services is a virtual organization with 380 employees located in Europe, North America and Asia. Shared Services employees are on payroll of Sapa entities in local countries. HR function in Shared Services coordinates one organization across all locations.
About the role:
We are seeking a new team member who will be responsible for recruitment and will support other areas of HR as well.
- At least 3 years of work experience in recruitment of white collars (recruitment experience with IT and Finance jobs is a plus)
- Fluency in English is a must - excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Work experience in other fields of HR beyond recruitment is preferred
- HR generalist work experience is an advantage
- Degree in Human Resources Management or BSc/Msc in Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs
- Personal attributes
- Proactive, confident, innovative, result oriented, customer focused, energetic
- Successful at working independently and ability to proactively solve problem
- Manage recruitment
- Drive, coordinate and improve recruitment process from job posting until closing a vacancy
- Support line managers throughout the whole recruitment process
- Manage applications & database, organize interviews, arrange tests (English, ability tests, personality questionnaires..etc)
- Cooperate with external recruitment partners
- Admin of recruitment related costs
- Strengthen employer branding
- Assist HR projects and programs
- Support training and development area
- Conduct induction trainings for newcomers
- Keep track of induction plans
- Summarize training needs according to development plans
- Arrange trainings
- General Administration of
- employee data
- job descriptions
- org charts
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV via the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.