Job Summary: Our multinational client is looking for an experienced professional for Recruitment coordinator position. This role requires development and implementation of all Recruitment processes and procedures. The recruitment coordinator would be responsible for providing maintaining and improving end to end Recruitment tasks for all employees and contractors of the company.
- Manage the company's end to end recruitment processes.
- Perform recruitment, placement activities including test administration
- Screening / conducting interviews and making recommendations regarding suitability of candidates for employment
- Screening and short listing candidates before recruitment managers interview them
- Keeping records of vacancies, set up interviews and issues relevant correspondence
- Liaise with agencies when needed and negotiating recruitment fees with new contacts
- Finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs.
- Assist with the necessary advertising in appropriate places to ensure the recruitment of qualified individuals as well as researching new places to advertise
- Reporting – either regular or adhoc; as requested by Management
- Monitoring and analysis of Recruitment issues and opportunities
- Ensure that all documentation templates for Recruitment related functions are regularly reviewed and updated
- Work on continually improving the Recruitment functions and processes, assist with specific Recruitment projects e.g. updating job descriptions, doing market research for various posts etc.
- Assist with specific HR projects
- Being a point of contact for all recruitment agencies related to assigned recruitment
- Experience of working in a Recruitment Function would be a huge advantage
- 2-3 years working experience in the related field is a great advantage for this position. With a proven track record of recruitment experience.
- Fluent English is must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels, both externally and internally
- The ability to gain respect and confidence from co-workers and appropriate management teams with ability to engage and communicate effectively with people at all levels
- An attitude of courtesy, confidentiality, friendliness and helpfulness
- Flexible, adaptable, organized and able to work to tight deadlines where required
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Superior organizational, communication and coordination skills
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.