Recruitment Consultant - Warwickshire, Coventry, CV1 1
A Recruitment Consultant is required for one of the leading sales and management training organisations within the UK.
You will be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering results.
You would be required to initially set up, run and then build a newly formed recruitment division for managers and sales people.
This is a head office role based in Coventry and will require travel throughout the UK.
The initial brief will be to build business from our 2,500 existing clients and from the local area and then to build a recruitment team around you.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- New business generation
- Sell our unique proposition to our existing client base
- Exceed sales profit targets
- Deal with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
- Client visits - new and service - identify and follow up business leads
- Write proposal documents and tenders, negotiate fees and rates in line with Co policy and comply with approvals and discounts allowed and Issue Terms of Business
- Write and place advertisements online, negotiate rate cards etc
- Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs
- Qualify job specification/salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description - check info/client requirements in line with key processes and legislation
- Gather info on client - decision maker and no of employees
- Network internally and externally with clients
- Benchmark for clients - salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity
- Write and place advertisements online
- Candidate control - keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
- Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews
- Coach candidates on interview skills / Skills testing
- Spec CVs / Market candidates, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job order request, Ensure CVs are of a specific standard and reflective of client requests
- Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
- Administration duties including; identification and national insurance checks, verification of qualifications, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets, payroll queries and amendments, tracking credit checks, raise permanent invoices and reference checking
- Capture info/calls/bookings correctly on CRM system - update and maintain client and candidate information database
- Manage own PDP
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements
- Carry out work instructions in line with Key Processes and QMS
- Any other duties as required
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- 3 Years' direct sales experience within the last 5 years in a target driven environment where you have had to identify new clients and maintain existing clients
- Use of computer databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written skills
- Highly motivated
- A team player
- A go getter
- Presentation skills to the highest standard
Salary Range - £24,000 basic (OTE £40K+ open ended commission)
Laptop, Mobile Phone, Mileage
24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Salary and benefits will increase as the division expands.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref. Code: RcCnsCnBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />