Recruitment Consultant / Manager - Edinburgh
Who are iMultiply?
iMultiply Resourcing is an Edinburgh based accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy which is focused on delivering exemplary customer service to SMEs and professional candidates across Scotland. We make recruitment and job hunting rewarding!
The last 12 months have been rip-roaring success for us and we are keen to welcome new talent to the team.
What are we looking for?
We have an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join us at iMultiply HQ in Leith. If you have a background in recruitment / sales, have great banter and want to join an exciting new start business then we would love to speak to you!
We want to raise the standards of the recruitment industry and feel that our consultants should be properly rewarded for their hard work. We have an unrivalled commission structure that offers more earning potential than the other consultancies in Edinburgh. Our consultants also have the opportunity to earn additional bonus via positive customer experience and feedback.
What were offering:
- The chance to take control of your career, manage your own workload and work for a growing and profitable new start business
- Work for a company that welcomes creative thinking and where decisions and ideas can be implemented quickly
- Excellent training and development opportunities promotions are based on merit and attitude, not time served.
- The opportunity to network with senior decision makers and business owners to really boost your business development!
- Work life balance
- Interviewing candidates to gauge their ability, skills, aspirations, suitability and culture fit to our clients
- Business Development to secure new business, promote iMultiply Resourcing and the range of services we can provide
- Meeting with clients to discuss our organisations working together within the future, assessing their existing & future requirements while acting as a brand ambassador for iMultiply Resourcing
- Account Manage a portfolio of clients ranging from SME's to FTSE 100 companies
- Designing campaigns to attract the highest calibre of candidates available on the market place
- Attending networking events to maximise our coverage and project our new brand onto the market place
- Offering a consultative approach to ensure we deliver a first class service to our clients and candidates at all times
- Negotiating with clients
The right person will have:
- A background in Recruitment, New Business Development or Business to Business Sales
- The drive to succeed and grow the business
- Experience working in a targeted environment
- A focus on building long term relationships and providing exemplary customer service
- Good banter and sense of humour
- The ability to be persuasive without coercion and think beyond the obvious
Experience within Accountancy and Finance is not essential however the motivation to succeed is!Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />