Reed is exclusively looking for its TOP client, an international company with strong reputation and exceptional position in the sector of software solutions, experienced candidate with firebrand personality to join their international recruitment team, based in Brno, Czech Republic. If you are a person with previous technical recruitment experience, positive attitude and will to work in dynamic growing company with space for further development and informal environment, this is a unique opportunity for you!
As a Talent Acquisition Advisor you will be responsible for:
- cooperating with recruitment delivery team
- providing strategic support to hiring managers in Czech and abroad
- advising managers on recruiting strategy
- facilitating the recruiting processes with internal and external candidates
- talent management of internal top performers
- securing the compliance of hiring processes
- delivering regular trainings: internal mobility, interview strategy, etc.
- leading projects focused on talent acquisition and management
Requirements on a Talent Acqusition Advisor:
- High school, University degree
- min. 3 years of recruitment experience (internal or external)
- professional experience with technical or IT recruiting
- fluent knowledge of English language
- proactive and confident personality
- excellent customer service skills
- strong change management and negotiation skills
- ability to multitask
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Package: very competitive
Starting date: negotiable
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send your professional profile to Romana Martincová.
Reed has all opening available on our company website: Link megjelenítése.
Keep up to date with my vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection.
You can find also more interesting information, if you like us on facebook: Link megjelenítése
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy