Do you have two years work experience in a function as an Recruiter? Are you an expert in recruiting candidates and making them enthusiastic? Do you live in or close to Budapest and are you looking for a job where you can travel to the Netherlands four times a year? Then carry on reading!
For our client in the Netherlands, we are looking for an Recruiter to recruit candidates from Hungary to work in the construction sector in the Netherlands.
Our client is a recruitment agency specialised in the construction and technical field. A real no-nonsense organisation where hard work, having fun, and meeting targets go hand in hand.
FUNCTION DESCRIPTION RECRUITER:
In your job as Recruiter, you will recruit Hungarian employees to work in the Netherlands. Additionally:
- you will conduct intake interviews via the telephone with potential employees for the Dutch market;
- you will organise speed dating sessions with potential employees;
- you will expand your database of potential candidates.
Every three months you will travel to the Netherlands for one week to work with your Dutch colleagues in the office. You also havecontact with your Polish and Dutch colleagues via Skype and telephone.
You do your work from home or from a small office close to Budapest. This means that you work more or less independently but with weekly contact with your colleagues via Skype and telephone.
FUNCTION REQUIREMENTS RECRUITER:
To be considered for this role as Recruiter, it is important that you have at least two years work experience in a similar role. Additionally:
- you must be able to speak and write Hungarian and English fluently;
- you are capable of working independently;
- you are prepared to travel, as you will be going to the Netherlands four times a year;
- you have excellent communications skills;
- you are creative;
- you have experience working with MS Office;
- you are an organised worker.
WHAT THE CLIENT OFFERS YOU AS SOON AS YOU START:
You will be given a telephone and a computer.
Please send us your CV in English. If we think you are an interesting candidate, you will first have two interviews via Skype, followed by a real-life interview in Hungary on February 10.