Our partner is a global industrial manufacturer of metal fabrication equipment and apparatus which include welding equipment and consumables. They are committed to creating and driving value to the market place by meeting the needs of the customer in terms of quality, delivery, cost, responsiveness, and technology. As our client is growing quickly, they would need somebody with recruitment experience, to be able to support their recruitment processes.
- Support the HR Manager daily work within the organization
- Keep the daily communication with the recruitment agencies, recruiters
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews, escorting applicant to interviews;
- Provide feedback about the candidate
- Issuing offers, manage the on boarding
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Open to accept an opportunity for 6 months
- Immediate start would be a plus
- To have 1-2 years recruitment experience, mainly conducting personal interviews
- Fluent oral and written English
- Open to accept an opportunity for 6 monthsImmediate start would be a plus
- SSC background can be a plus or knowledge and experience about the sector
Apply directly to E-mail cím megjelenítése