You are and enthusiastic and energetic person, who have the skills, knowledge and commitment to do an excellent work. You’re looking for a multinational, challenging environment that allows you to improve, grow and use your talent. Why Reed? Because we can give you the opportunity to have a successful career.
REED was established in 1960, and in the last few years it expands its operation through Europe,Middle Eastand Asia Pacific with over 3,000 permanent employees, 425 business units in 180 locations worldwide. Reed’s office in centralBudapesthas been in operation since Jan 2008 and has seen extensive growth since its inception. When other agencies are downsizing, Reed is rapidly expanding itsBudapestoperations and has become one of the leading recruitment agencies inHungary. Reed is looking to hire an experienced researcher or a motivated Fresh Graduate to join their Multilingual Shared Service Centre Division. This team provides you to work with financial, logistics, customer management, IT and HR professionals.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced researcher or an ambitious Fresh Graduate
- Preferably will have experience in research and recruitment related tasks
- We need a strong communicator
- Fluent in both Hungarian, English
- Fluent in German/French/Spanish or Italian would be a great advantage
- Someone who can perform well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Enthusiastic, creative, self motivated and structured
- A strong team player
What we offer:
- An attractive salary package that is negotiable for the right candidate
- The opportunity to work for leading global recruitment company
- Fantastic career opportunities with scope to move into a consultants position or abroad
- Supportive team environment with professional staff
- Off-site trips and team building events
Why you would miss this opportunity?
If you are ready for the next step in your career then please apply by sending your CV to.
Brigitta Morvai E-mail cím megjelenítése