What do we offer?
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Grundfos offers a truly global workplace, where you will be working together with colleagues, customers and suppliers across borders, oceans and time zones. You will have the opportunity to pursue a rewarding career at your home country and abroad as we are present in more than 55 countries. The core of Grundfos is Innovation. We are dedicated to bringing new perspective in our thinking and to working towards a more sustainable future that is equally beneficial to our employees, our business partners and society. Remaining strongly united in our values, - Be-think-innovate - being responsible for our actions and making a difference in our world; this defines who we are.
In 2010 the Grundfos Group decided to establish Grundfos Financial Shared Services in Budapest with the purpose of driving high quality and efficiency in the financial processes by ensuring a standardized platform and continued benchmark; while making our employees highly engaged and committed to build excellent partnerships with our stakeholders. As a financial shared service centre we already migrated around 40 companies from more than 20 countries in Europe, and we are currently extending our services to the MEA region.
Would you like to join our team and take on a challenging position at the Grundfos Financial Shared Service Centre?
GSS is looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
Record to Report (RtR) Group Leader
What is the job about?
The RtR Group leader is responsible to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the RtR processes and their continuous optimization in coordination with the Manager RtR and the local companies in selected countries.
- To ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the RtR processes and their continuous optimisation in coordination with the Manager RtR and the local companies in selected countries
- To ensure the provision of RtR services for the countries serviced by the respective team according to the defined SLAs/OLAs:To manage the interfaces between the FSSC, local companies and external parties (auditors, tax authorities, etc.) regarding all questions concerning the activities in scope for selected countries
- To process all regular General Ledger postings;
- To ensure the correct execution of all relevant closing activities (monthly, quarterly, year-end): e.g. clearing and reconciliation of accounts; posting of provisions, accruals & deferrals; inter-company reconciliations; depreciation runs; reconciliation of trial balances with local companies; preparation of monthly reports; etc.;
- To ensure the correct execution of fixed assets accounting (e.g. create and maintain asset master data);
- To ensure the maintenance of the SAP Chart of Accounts;
- To support the budgeting and planning process;
- To support auditors during year-end audits
- To ensure accuracy, quality and integrity of the processes in scope of the FSSC
- To ensure that all staff within the RtR team are motivated, developed and appraised so that individual and collective performance meets the needs of customers
- To execute team meetings and ensure the communication within and between all departments of the FSSC
- To manage and/or support national and international projects
What do you need to apply?
- Professional training; preferably completed academic degree with focus on business administration
- Good accounting knowledge (preferably in Danish and other local GAAPs);
- Good knowledge of relevant tax-related issues for European countries in scope;
- Good knowledge in all relevant period-end closing activities;
- Good knowledge in the consolidation of financial statements of legal entities;
- Good knowledge in cost accounting;
- Good knowledge of cash management (e.g. cash flow planning and reporting);
- Good knowledge of processing monetary transactions (e.g. processing of incoming and outgoing payments, daily cash reconciliation for bank accounts)
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in the RtR area, ideally 1 year with some managerial responsibility
- Ideally some working experience in a Shared Service Center
Skills and specific competencies:
- Good leadership skills
- Self-starter way of working
- Reliable, systematic and quality-oriented way of working
- High customer/service-orientation
- Good communication skills (active listening but also assertive communication)
- High motivation, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Ability and willingness to lead and work in teams
- Good analytic skills
- English: Advanced level
- SAP FI: Advanced level
- MS Excel: Advanced level
- MS Word: Advanced level
- MS Powerpoint: Intermediate level
- Development opportunities in an international environment
- People- and value-focused organization culture
- Team-oriented, friendly work atmosphere
- Social- , team building and sport events
- Regular fruit or chocolate days
- Competitive benefit package
- Reward and recognition system to acknowledge outstanding performance
- Excellent location in the heart of Budapest
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit the Grundfos career site on the link below, and apply via our electronic system.