Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Record to Report (R2R) Accountants (Junior and Senior) to their Budapest- based Financial Shared Service Center.
Responsibilities are/may include:
- Day-to-day Record to Report accounting activities
- General Accounting, Intercompany & Consolidations
- Programming Asset Accounting
- Financial and Management Reporting (internal, external)
- Statutory & Tax Accounting
- Registering /Booking Fixed Assets & Leases
- Drive internal controls across all process areas (PTP, OTC, RTR)
- Interact with OTC and PTP in the closing, consolidation and reporting processes
- Support quarterly/annual audits with external auditors
- Maintain/update process documentation
- Minimum 1-2+ years relevant work experience preferably at a multinational company
- Qualified Accounting or equivalent University/College Degree
- Fluent English all written and oral
- Effective communicator & collaborative team member
- Ability to perform effective work load prioritization and management
- Excellent analytical skills, high level of accuracy and attention to details.
- Good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes
- SAP knowledge is advantage
- Shared Service Center experience is advantage
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested, send your CV in MS Word format to Tóth Viktória E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!