Would you like to join to a growing well- known multinational company? Would you like to be the part of the UK Record to Report Accounting team? If your answers are yes please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
Our multinational client is looking for an experienced professional, who would be responsible for general accounting, analysis, and reporting tasks as well.
• Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including advertising accruals and accounting of revenue/expense for HQ departmental expenses.
• Prepare monthly account analyses and reconciliations associated with ad, affiliate, ancillary and HQ departments.
• Prepare monthly deferred revenue account roll-forward.
• Prepare quarterly and annual account roll-forwards and footnote disclosures for the company's associated with ad, affiliate, ancillary and HQ departments.
• Prepare analysis and reporting of participation expense associated with ancillary revenue streams.
• Prepare standard monthly journal entries.
• Prepare of standard monthly compensation journal entries, salary, fringe benefits, bonus, commissions, severance, payroll taxes/withholdings.
• Prepare monthly compensation account analyses and reconciliations.
• Prepare quarterly and annual account roll-forwards and footnote disclosures for the company associated with compensation.
• Prepare variance analysis for amortization/depreciation of fixed assets, intangible assets and insurance expense.
• Prepare and communicate forecasted fixed asset depreciation and insurance expense, as well as allocations to the brands.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet account roll forwards and analyses.
• Analyse rental agreements; review deferred rent calculations and related journal entries.
• Prepare annual impairment reviews of fixed assets and intangible assets.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and cash clearing account analyses.
• Oversee the monthly intercompany A/R and A/P confirmations with the divisions, reviewing required adjustments.
• Prepare the monthly intercompany account reconciliations, coordinating elimination journal entries with the Intercompany Manager.
• Prepare quarterly and annual footnote disclosure supporting schedules for the company and statutory reporting.
• Work directly with finance and operational teams within the advertising, affiliate, ancillary, and HQ departments.
• Provide accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash departments.
• Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
• Work with external auditors during quarterly and annual reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries.
• Assist the company's Tax with tax inquiries.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Minimum 1-3 years relevant work experience
• Good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes
• Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to listen actively and respond to others
• Proficient computer skills are a must (Microsoft Office, Accounting systems)
• Team player with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
• Client focus
• Efficient communication skills
• Proactive approach
• Analytical mind-set and ability to prioritize
• Cooperative attitude
Apply directly Nikolett Krisznai, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése