Our multinational client is looking for a new employee, who would be responsible for general accounting, analysis, and reporting tasks as well.
- Preparation of standard monthly journal entries including advertising accruals and accounting for digital syndication deals, home video sales, features revenues, download-to-own arrangements, barter revenue, ancillary revenue/expense and for HQ departmental expenses (including legal, technology, human resources, core services, special events, and research).
- Prepare monthly account analyses and reconciliations associated with ad, affiliate, ancillary and HQ departments.
- Prepare monthly deferred revenue account roll-forward.
- Prepare quarterly and annual account roll-forwards and footnote disclosures for the company’s associated with ad, affiliate, ancillary and HQ departments.
- Prepare analysis and reporting of participation expense associated with ancillary revenue streams.
- Prepare standard monthly journal entries.
- Prepare of standard monthly compensation journal entries, salary, fringe benefits, bonus, commissions, severance, payroll taxes/withholdings, etc.
- Prepare monthly compensation account analyses and reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly and annual account roll-forwards and footnote disclosures for the company associated with compensation.
- Prepare variance analysis for amortization/depreciation of fixed assets, intangible assets and insurance expense.
- Prepare and communicate forecasted fixed asset depreciation and insurance expense, as well as allocations to the brands.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account roll forwards and analyses.
- Analyse rental agreements; review deferred rent calculations and related journal entries.
- Prepare annual impairment reviews of VMN fixed assets and intangible assets.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and cash clearing account analyses.
- Oversee the monthly intercompany A/R and A/P confirmations with the divisions, reviewing required adjustments.
- Prepare the monthly intercompany account reconciliations, coordinating elimination journal entries with the Intercompany Manager.
- Prepare quarterly and annual footnote disclosure supporting schedules for the company and statutory reporting.
- Work directly with finance and operational teams within the advertising, affiliate, ancillary, and HQ departments.
- Provide accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash departments.
- Ensure that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and Sarbanes Oxley rules and regulations.
- Work with external auditors during quarterly and annual reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries.
- Assist the company’s Tax with tax inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to listen actively and respond to others
- Proficient computer skills are a must (Microsoft Office, Accounting systems)
- Team player with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Client focus
- Efficient communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Analytical mind-set and ability to prioritize
- Cooperative attitude
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése