Prepared to turn your back on traditional hospitality?
We’re unique. Are you?
At art’otel budapest we are on the lookout for a
providing a professional service to all our guests.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- To be able to deal with all guest queries and requests.
- Fully conversant with and able to sell all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel.
- Follow up arrivals using the prescribed procedure, modification of registration cards, special requests, rate changes, room changes and account inquiries.
- Maintain a professional image on duty, including a polite and courteous manner, cheerful disposition and punctuality.
- To cover all day and night shifts according to the demand.
What we are looking for:
A pro-active, guest friendly and very flexible team player who easily connects with other persons and is able to take responsibility for his or her job and wants to be part of a small team. Who helps to develop a solid team, who delivers quality and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Essential requirements to execute this position are:
- Possess a very good command of Hungarian and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent (inter)personal, communication and presentation skills are required
- Is able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests
- Who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Positive and energetic person
- Be organized and motivated
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in the hospitality environment as a receptionist
- Preferably knowledge of Opera
About the hotel
Located opposite the Hungarian Parliament on the Danube River in the center of the city, art'otel budapest displays over 600 original works by Donald Sultan, a renowned contemporary artist.
About art’otel and PPHE Hotel Group
Art’otel is a contemporary collection of hotels located in cosmopolitan centres across Europe that fuse exceptional architectural style with art-inspired interiors. Our teams create an atmosphere that is relaxed and informal, but always professional.
An innovative hotel brand, art’otel is part of PPHE Hotel Group Limited, which owns, leases, develops, operates and franchises full-service upscale and lifestyle hotels, predominantly in Europe.
Think you have what we’re looking for?
If you think you have the skills we need, and the creativity to match, we’d like to catch up with you.
You may send your application including CV in Hungarian or English to the following e-mail address.