The PPHE Hotel Group portfolio includes 38 properties offering a total more than 8,300 guest rooms in Europe, Middle East and Africa across owned, managed and franchised operations. Our primary activities are owning, leasing, developing, operating and franchising full-service upscale and lifestyle hotels.
Individual design, city centre locations and excellent meeting facilities are key features of the upscale Park Plaza® Hotels & Resorts brand, making it ideal for both corporate and leisure guests. art’otel is a contemporary collection of hotels located in cosmopolitan centre’s across Europe that fuse exceptional architectural style with art-inspired interiors.
For our 5 properties in Berlin, we are looking to recruit Receptionists to take responsibility for performing all duties connected with arriving and in-house guests and to ensure that all our regular and VIP guests receive high quality, personalized service and to maintain our guest recognition programs.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- To be available to deal with all guest queries and requests.
- Fully conversant with and able to sell all services and facilities available to guests using the hotel.
- Differentiate between different guest types and handle them in the appropriate manner; guests with confirmed or claimed reservations, walk-ins, VIP guests and groups.
- Follow up arrivals using the prescribed procedure, modification of registration cards, special requests, rate changes, room changes and account inquiries.
- Maintain a professional image on duty, including a polite and courteous manner, cheerful disposition and punctuality.
- Ensure all special requests are followed through and administered.
- To be fully conversant with current availability situation at any given time, and also future availability.
- Ensure the correct procedure and policy standards are adhered to for the following:
- Check accuracy of input into Opera, and content and legibility of registration cards.
- To cover the night shifts and perform any related duties as described in the policies and procedures manual.
We are looking for:
- You need to be fluent in German, possess a good command of English and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- a pro-active, guest friendly and very flexible team player who easily connects with other persons and is able to take responsibility for his or her job and wants to be part of a small team. Who helps to develop a solid team, who delivers quality and can live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
- Is able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests
- Who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
- Positive and energetic person, being organized and motivated
- Customer facing experience
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in the hospitality environment
- Working knowledge of Opera and Micros computer programs
What we offer:
We look forward explaining you all benefits in detail.
The main benefits are:
- Trainings from our internal PPHE hotel group you:niversity
- Great employee and family & friends rates
- 50% discount on F&B
- Award Employee of the quarter and year with great gifts
Please note that we can only consider applicants which are fluent in German ( written and verbal).