- Do you speak English on a higher level?
- Would you like to work for a company dealing with recruitment?
It's more than a job. It's passion.
At Kelly Services we know that people are the key to business and that our talent lies in unlocking their talent, so that individuals and organization can prosper. Being part of the Kelly team means understanding those we are working with; inspiring, motivating and challenging people to uncover their abilities and reach their potential. We strive for enduring partnerships with our customers, so we can serve them as they grow.
We are committed, dedicated professionals who have passion. We share in the enthusiasm of your success. It's more than a job, and you could be part of it. Open the door to your new career at kellyservices.hu
We are actively searching for a Receptionist.
- Act as first point of contact for visitors
- Operate the telephone switchboard and handle the phone calls and faxes
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Order and manage office supplies
- Handle room booking system
- Daily administrative tasks
- Coordinate incoming applications
- Outstanding English is a must
- Other European language is an advantage
- University or College degree
- Some office experience is an advantage but not a must
- HR/Recruitment interest is highly appreciated!
- Very good communicational skills
- Proactive, flexible and open-minded personality
- Interest for Recruiting
- Previous experience on the field of administration or any office job is an advantage
- Fresh grads are also welcome!
- You can be a member of an international consultant agency team
- Getting insight into the world of recruitment
- Dynamic colleagues and environment
- Full-time and long-term opportunity for fresh grads as well
- Downtown office in Budapest