We are looking for Receptionist within a frame of our growing multinational company.
Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a smiling, kind person, who like helping people, you are the ideal candidate for it, because a smiling face is really important in the world of the receptionists. Expected to be incredibly organised and friendly, this role is so much more than picking up the phones.
- welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone,
- answering or referring inquiries,
- directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions,
- monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges,
- serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately,
- answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed,
- receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers,
- coordinate transport/taxi arrangement,
- support in event organization.
- college or university degree,
- excellent communication skills in English,
- proven working experience in similar roles,
- proficient with Microsoft Office,
- sharepoint knowledge is an advantage,
- solid communication skills both written and verbal,
- ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise,
- ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 130 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.