- Engineering and design of Real Time Communication products and services, in support of the company’s enterprise unified communications and collaboration initiatives related to voice, video and Instant Messaging.
- Work closely with Senior Systems Analysts, Business Analysts, Developers, Enterprise Architects and Operational staff from around the globe to provide state of the art communication and collaboration solutions.
- Creating and maintaining design, testing and implementation documentation
- Manage component and system level design, lab and development work, test plans and supporting documentation
- Ensure that solutions meet the company’s critical interoperability
- Security, compliance, and end user usability requirements.
- Strong technical work experience or engineering technology degree in information technology, computer network engineering, voice network engineering, distributed computing engineering, or similar.
- Technical ability to understand the potential challenges with business requests
- Ability to work with across domain engineering teams to develop solutions/options.
- Ability to architect/design and implement Unified Communications (UC) solutions including WebRTC technologies and mobile based communication.
- Strong technical background in the areas of video communications and conferencing, Microsoft infrastructure, Active Directory, Exchange Messaging, Networking, Storage, Load Balancers, SQL, SCOM, Windows Server.
- Knowledge/Experience with Unified Communications Compliance solutions.
- Knowledge of virtual desktops.
- Knowledge of Audio/Video protocols, telephony, and SIP trunking.
- Experience with OCS 2007 R2/Lync 2010/2013, audio/video codecs and bridging, call flow and integration between Cisco/Avaya/Microsoft UC platforms. Desktop client configuration/customization experience (i.e, Lync 2010/2013, Jabber)