Real time embedded software engineer
We are seeking qualified candidate for the position of Real time embedded software engineer.
This position will be responsible for developing low level software and drivers, and design real time software for control systems, robotics and step motors processing devices.
- Computer science alumna
- 3-5 years of experience
- Real time embedded systems programming
- Programming languages: C,C++ In OS less and RTOS systems, .NET
- Preference knowledge in machine-machine communication interface
- Good communication skills,for which fluency in English is required
- Previous experience in a medical device industry is a plus
To apply, please send us your CV via our email address below.