The Global Business Process Re-engineering Unit is responsible for identifying and delivering process and organization improvement to create efficiencies and effectiveness.
The purpose of this role is to partner with key regional stakeholders as well as other regional Business Process Reengineering leads to ensure effective execution of strategy and operating model. The professional would be the key point of contact for all sites based in EMEA region and will ensure effective governance and management of improvements identification to transformation to execution while recognizing the productivity, saves as financial efficiency.
- Support Global Organization Head to develop governance and management strategy to achieve productivity savings and execute the overall business strategy.
- Design, Develop and execute the business process re-engineering plan to meet saves commitments, track results and manage overall portfolio.
- Map the processes and conduct process deep dives, in partnership with Operations Managers and Risk & Control Lead, to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies
- Identify key opportunity areas and size the estimate for capacity creation, which will lead to headcount and cost efficiency
- Leverage existing BPR programs training to create a grassroots level re-engineering culture within the organization. Develop new and incremental BPR programs that might align even better to the organization’s skill sets
- Identify and assist with implementing tools to automate metrics and productivity reporting. Also tool to drive and measure the overall business objectives for re-engineering.
- Continuously improve existing products/services to identify potential savings, eliminate waste and improve processes.
- Best sharing across regional BPR teams to ensure effective alignment and execution of BPR strategy and operating model
- Training and engagement of employees at all levels i.e. senior management, middle management and overall employees
- Globally Standardized processes around process reengineering tools and techniques
- Exposure to seniors and various stakeholders
- New processes learning and development
- Career path towards reengineering head; backup to global head
- Involvement me in new and innovative suctioning
- Strong understanding of Lean or Six Sigma techniques is required with Green/ Black Belt certification.
- Strong understanding of financial planning process is required and ability to do driver-based headcount modelling that can demonstrate the impact of re-engineering strategy is a distinct plus.
- Knowledge of Shared Services, industry best practices, the ability to research information, financial acumen to constantly look for economic opportunities through strategic initiatives, ability to run cost / benefits analysis for large initiatives and recommend option.
- The individual needs to have the ability to work within a global environment with virtual teams.
- This role requires broad based knowledge and skill sets that can lead top-down productivity strategy as well as build a bottoms-up, employee-driven business process re-engineering culture.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills and an ability to persuade and influence.
- Strong research, analytical and organizational skills.
- Understands and inspires change
- Experience leading virtual project teams through successful change cycle
- Demonstrable advanced experience in navigating and leveraging project management tools
- Ability to multi-task & appropriately prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of a growing function
- Ability to manage holistic business solution
- Pursues Learning and Self Development
- Strives for “best in class” practices
- Ability to follow CSS’s strategic initiatives and the Shared Services Value Contribution model and maturity assessment for all CSS products.
- Bachelors/ Maters Degree
- 5+ years of related professional experience with diverse experience across the Shared Services industry, functions and/or businesses.
- LEAN Six Sigma certification
- Fluent in English
- Strong leadership and business intelligence.
- Capable of working in a global environment and within a virtual team environment.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to effectively manage and work in a virtual environment.
- Requires conceptual thinking in complex / completely new situations.
- Clear understanding of financial acumen to constantly look for economic opportunities through strategic initiatives, ability to run cost / benefits analysis for large initiatives and recommend options.
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.