Would you like to join to a growing well- known multinational company? Would you like to be the part of a growing project management team? If your answers are yes please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
The Global Business Process Re-engineering Unit is responsible for identifying and delivering process and organization improvement to create efficiencies and effectiveness.
The purpose of this role is to manage process reviews, reengineering workshops, , identifies area of opportunities for reengineering and improvement and streamlining processes and procedures.
- Map the processes and conduct process deep dives, in partnership with Operations Managers and Risk & Control Lead, to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies
- Identify key opportunity areas and size the estimate for capacity creation, which will lead to HC and cost efficiency
- Leverage existing CSS Business process Reengineering programs
- Lean training to create a grassroots level re-engineering culture.
- Develop new and incremental BPR programs to identify and assist with implementing tools to automate metrics and productivity reporting. Also tool to drive and measure the overall business objectives for re-engineering.
- Continuously improve existing products/services to identify potential savings, eliminate waste and improve processes.
- Training and engagement of employees at all levels i.e. senior management, middle management and overall employees
- Strong understanding of Lean or Six Sigma techniques is required with Green/ Black Belt certification.
- Knowledge of Shared Services, industry best practices, the ability to research information, financial acumen to constantly look for economic opportunities through strategic initiatives, ability to run cost / benefits analysis for large initiatives and recommend option.
- The individual needs to have the ability to work within a global environment with virtual teams.
- Strong research, analytical and organizational skills.
- Developed communication and an ability to persuade and influence.
- Understands and inspires change
- Ability to multi-task & appropriately prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of a growing function
- Pursues Learning and Self Development
- Strives for “best in class” practices
- Bachelors/ Maters Degree
- 2+ years of related professional experience with diverse experience across the Shared Services industry, functions and/or businesses.
- LEAN Six Sigma certification
- Fluent in English
- Strong business intelligence.
- Capable of working in a global environment and within a virtual team environment.
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to effectively manage and work in a virtual environment.
- Requires conceptual thinking in complex / completely new situations.
- Clear understanding of financial acumen to constantly look for economic opportunities through strategic initiatives, ability to run cost / benefits analysis for large initiatives and recommend options.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabo Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507 Mob: +36 (70) 36 27 835
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése