Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
As an R&D engineer at Nokia will you encounter many interesting challenges from different aspects of IT ranging from Linux administration through software testing to development off cutting edge software. You will be gaining valuable knowledge about all these areas and strong understanding of the Telco industry.
We are waiting for your application if
- You have a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, programming engineering or an equivalent qualification (or you will finish your studies soon)
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- You are familiar with the basics of software development and testing techniques
- You understand documentation written in English
- You have logical mindset and you can think in systems
- You enjoy working in team and in multinational environment
- You can easily adapt changes
- You have good problem solving skills
- You would like to develop yourself and learn new practices
- Telecom knowledge is an advantage!
What we offer?
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.